Social, Community, & Online Marketing (SoCOM) Coordinator
InkPad Studios is looking for a dedicated, self-driven SoCOM coordinator to help market the next big title in the mobile gaming world.
If you are passionate about mobile gaming, can use size and features to your advantage and want to prove what mobile
devices can do, come show us your skills.
As the Social, Community, & Online Marketing Coordinator, you will provide engaging consumer communications throughout the product cycle from development, to marketing, to support. The role requires you to lead, develop and manage concurrent online marketing campaigns to bridge the gap between our studio and the community.
- Coordinate the planning and creation of editorial content
- Analyze and report customer behaviour and sentiment in community and social channels
- Collaborating with the team in the creation of the social marketing plan including objectives, strategies, and tactics
If you are applying for this position, you MUST have:
- The ability to think strategically and execute methodically
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is required
- The ability to manage multiple work flows and meet deadlines with a high quality of execution
- Either hold or are working towards a bachelor degree in Business with a focus on Marketing
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong proficiency and experience with MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Photoshops
- A strong work ethic and ability to proactively own projects in a team environment
- A strong passion for video games, mobile games and product marketing
If you would like to apply for this position, please forward your resume and any relevant documents to [email protected]